Product Care Instructions
To keep your jewelry as beautiful as the day you receive it, I recommend the following product care instructions:
* Keep jewelry in the provided pouch to avoid scratching
from other items of jewelry in your collection.
* Apply make-up, perfume, hairspray and lotions, etc before
wearing your jewelry.
* Clean jewelry with a dry soft cloth. No water and no
chemicals to clean (i.e. no alcohol or cleaners, etc.).
* Remember to remove jewelry before you go to sleep.
* Be gentle with clasps. Tugging will stretch the thread which
can become loose over time.
Polymer clay Hair Accessories
- Clean with a soft dry cloth
- No water, soaps or cleaners
- Your polymer clay item is sealed with polyurethane to prolong its beauty. It is water resistant, but not waterproof. If it gets wet, dry with a soft cloth immediately.
- Keep out of direct sunlight for long periods of time. Colors will fade over time.
I warranty my jewelry to the number of days as stated in my return policy. Accidents do happen, so if you need a repair please contact me so I can assess the damage for a fee based repair service.